Translate

lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2008

Waiting for Sharkskin from the Gold Fever Collection



Hello Everyone,

Well, I'm so excited because MAC is launching a new collection this week, The Gold Fever Collection. What I'm most excited about is that the "most desired" shadestick for makeup geeks is coming back - Sharkskin! I guess it was so sought out that MAC decided to give it a comeback.

What's so great about sharkskin? It works as a great eyeshadow base and helps enhance the color. MAC's prep + prime is OK, but it definitely has some competition out there. For me, one of the greatest primers is Urban Decay's Primer Potion. Not only does it make eye shadows last, but it makes the color even brighter. I've seen the sharkskin on You Tube, but have never tried it... and I'm dying to do so! This is one makeup accesory that a makeup geek shouldn't be without.

I've tried getting the sharkskin at Ebay, but it is so expensive. They're taking advantage of it not being in the stores and selling it for 25-30dlls, sometimes without even adding shipping! Even as a makeup geek, I really don't think it's worth it. But now, it should be at it's regular price of 16.50
That I will pay!

So expect a video on You Tube this week regarding the famous Sharkskin and hopefully it will get a good review. The Collection comes out this Thursday ONLY at Nordstrom!

Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

Your Amiguita :)


Info from spectra.net

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin