Translate

miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2008

Special Guest


Helloooo!

Well, today has been a very busy day, but I have finally had a chance to sit down. My sister called me today to ask if I could go with her to get a bag. She hates shopping, so she always calls me! I do it for her! We found a pretty cool large hobo bag at the Aldo store at Otay Ranch, and it was 40dlls! great buy! Anyway, I got that sense that I bought something even though it isn't mine... haha

Fashion Urges at 4:21pm: Gone - at least for a while... :)

Tonight, one of my good friends is going to be visiting me and I'm going to try a makeup look on her. She has green eyes and pale skin so everything looks good on her. I will be posting the video on this blog and on you tube later tonight if you want to take a look.

O.k. so this is it for right now, talk to you later!!!

Your Amiguita :)

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin