Translate

sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2008

A little about Me





Hello there,

Well, I want to tell you a little about myself. First, I am a makeup geek, I looooooveeee makeup and love to try it out on myself and on other people.

Everything started seven years ago, when my boyfriend (who is now my husband) asked me why I did not wear makeup...hmmm...that got me thinking, the next day I went and bought a bunch of magazines and eye shadows and started practicing in front of the mirror.

That was the start of the makeup-monster!

From then on, that's how I spent my time off, trying on different types of looks. I got all kinds of compliments and out of all my circle of friends, I was the one that always had the "unique look".
One day, one of my friends told me that I should do this for a living and again that got me thinking... So I enrolled in a makeup course which I passed with flying colors. Even my Instructor wanted to hire me! I was so proud of myself! :)

I've been doing this for a few months now and I love it. After that I decided to start this blog and start making videos about how I do makeup, tips and everything else. My objective is to have all different types of women, with different skin/color types, different ages, eye shape, etc and tackle issues. I hope that you guys will find it interesting and helpful.

So, that's a summary on how I started. I've included a picture of a recent makeup look I did. It's a natural look that I got from the new BCBG MaxAzria Fall catalog.

Have a great weekend!

"Blogs and kisses, blogs and kisses" (Tracy Ullman)

Your, Amiguita :)

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin