Translate

viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2008

The power of Sculpting and Shaping


Hello there!

What makeup product you couldn't live without? Mine is Sculpting and Shaping! It isn't really a product, but definitely it's a tip that I got a while ago and since I found it, I have never stopped doing it!

I remember that day when we got introduced... aaaa... hahaha.... Half of my face was normal, the way it is! and the other half was sculpt and shaped, I had cheekbones, I had NO double chin, lol, it was plastic surgery in only 5 minutes! Show me! I said, I want to do that everyday!!! And since we met, we've been together ever since... lol... :D

I think this is one of the greatest tips ever! Everyone wants to loose some pounds around the face! And this is definitely something that will help.

A few weeks ago I had my first group interview at Sephora. When we got into the store, we were told to choose one of our favorite products from the Sephora brand. I immediately went to the Sculpting disk. "This is definitely a must!" I said to myself and left with it. At the end of the interview, we were asked to sell the product and I started rambling... "This is a must for every woman. You should have it in your makeup bag if you want to loose some pounds every single day. Don't have cheekbones? no problem, with this you will. Do you have a double chin? no problem, this will make it go away. This product is a must. blah, blah, blah...
When I finished, the other girl that was interviewing for the job went: "Let me see, I didn't know this could do that." And she took the product away from my hands... "YES, product sold!!! haha
I did it!!!

This is one of MY favorite products and tips. What are some of yours?
Let me know so that we can talk!

If you want to see a tutorial on how to use this product, go to: www.youtube.com/mymakeupcorner LOOK FOR how to sculpt and shape your face

See ya later girls!!

Love,
Your Amiguita!

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin